- Information Collection. Capitalize Network collects personally identifiable information from the users of the Site only if you voluntarily provide it to us and you have the option not to provide any personally identifiable information to us. For example, we collect your name, email, telephone number and other information when you subscribe to receive news and offers, access interactive features such as our whitepapers, e-newsletter or our blog.
- Gathering and Sharing of Information, Links to External and Co-Branded Websites. We may monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and streamlining to create the best Site experience we can for our users. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and user experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We may provide personal identifying and account information in special cases such as enforcement of our Terms and Conditions of Site Use, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
- Security Information. Strong precautions are taken to protect the information of the users of our Site. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, that Information is protected both online and off-line. Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Surveys or Contests. From time-to-time Capitalize Network may request information from the users of the Site via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the users of the Site have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name, email, telephone number and address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code, age, etc.). We use such information to notify contest winners, award prizes, and for analyzing the Site traffic to improve the user’s experience on the Site.
- Children’s On-Line Privacy. Capitalize Network recognizes the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided www.capitalizenetwork.com with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately to provide verifiable parental consent and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records until that verifiable parental consent is obtained.
- Special Offers, Account Updates and Opting Out. Capitalize Network occasionally sends the users of the Site announcements and updates, which contain important information about the Site and service offerings, and which we believe to be of value to our users. In order to do this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on the Site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to users.
We may communicate with the users of the Site via e-mail, telephone, mail, or fax in order to provide requested services, content, product information, or notification of special offers. The users of the Site are always given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having their online information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point at which we ask for the information or when they receive an online requested promotional communication.
For example, our email messages have an “unsubscribe” feature for users of the Site. Users can simply “Reply” back to the email message and type “unsubscribe” in the subject field. Upon receipt of the reply, we will remove that email address from our email list. If you have more than one email address, you should include the other addresses as well to ensure proper updating of your account information.
You can always review, change, or request the deletion of your contact information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 844-227-6381.
To the extent that your contact and personally identifiable information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law.